8.15.2011

Marriage Mondays: Open Forum

I really see Marriage Mondays as a way for me to not only talk about the things I consider in my own marriage on a daily basis, but also as a place for others to share their daily struggles with their own marriages.

In addition to the fact that I would love to hear from you about marriage role models, I also feel like it's great to open the floor to you guys. I don't promise to be an expert on all of these topics, but maybe that's where you guys come in. : )

Some ideas...

...infidelity

...children

...dating/date nights

...routine

...sex

...stressors (e.g. deaths in a family, kids, etc.)

What things would you like to talk about here? Feel free to leave suggestions in the comment box!

Do you subscribe to Not the Marrying Kind? If not, you should! It's free and fun and it means you automatically get new posts when the blog is updated. No having to check back! Click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...