8.09.2011

Some Pictures from NYC

We really didn't take a lot of pictures while we were in NYC. Truth be told, there was too much running around and trying to get to places on time. The only thing I really wanted to do was go see the Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty exhibit at The Met, but alas, the line was way, way too long. We would have waited in it had we not had a wedding to attend. Hopefully, they'll send it on the road and it will come to Chicago. Fingers crossed!

Walking around Central Park...


The ridiculously long line to get into the Savage Beauty exhibit...

A picture of us from the wedding we attended...

And that's it. I only took about 144 pictures the whole weekend, which is REALLY unlike me. Still, we had a good time. We ate at Cafe Cluny, BXL East and got to walk around town a little. A.P. did all of the shopping this weekend. I stuck to helping him (also unlike me). I was just feeling out of sorts and the weekend had a gray cloud over it for me. Still, as I said yesterday, I was so, so happy to have A.P. there with me. And we were both happy to return home.

(All Photos by me!)

2 comments:

  1. Well, even if you were having a down weekend, at least you got to wear that rockin' dress. ;)

    -Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Helen: Very true. I want so badly to wear it again. Maybe to do dishes? Lol...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...