Here's my list for 2012. It's not as long (though I reserve the right to add things), but I'm excited about it nonetheless. As I complete items on the list, I cross them off, so feel free to check back on my progress!
1. Continue to lose weight. Lose 10-15 lbs. by June.
2. Have a planned date night at least once a month.
3. Go on at least two vacations, not including planned trips (e.g. visiting family, weddings, etc.). One can be long, one can be short.
4. Make and mail one card a month.
5. Take a sewing course, or two.
6. Complete at least two photography projects.
7. Train Ollie to do one rad trick.
8. Learn to play one song really well.
9. Write a book.
10. Get our wedding album done. (And our guestbook. And our engagement shoot. And our prints ordered.)
11. Buy a house.
12. Read 2 books a month: one classic, one other.
13. Use the crap out of my Christmas present: bike 2-3 times a week this summer.
15. Blog on our family blog at least once a week.
16. Archive all our photos.
18. Create a cleaning system and stick to it.
19. Keep a work journal.
20. Floss every day.
21. Watch AFI’s 100 Greatest Movies of All Time.
22. Learn how to take better care of my skin.
23. Get better at putting on makeup.
24. Wear my hair in a pretty style at least once a week.
26. Compost, compost, compost.
27. Eat pizza only 10 times this year.
28. Try not to use our credit card.
29. Begin saving towards retirement.
You can read about 2011's list here.