8.19.2011

Super Sonic Dance


This week has been all about getting stuff done. I've been cleaning and reorganizing rather lazily all summer. I think I tweet more about it than I actually do it. But this week, I've actually been doing it. I picked up a lot of stuff and cleared out some stuff, too. I think my biggest problem right now is that I have a lot of stuff I'm storing here instead of work (I was still so nervous about being laid off again, I think I was afraid to take a lot of stuff into my new job) and I have a TON of projects laying around. So my goal is to bite the bullet and take stuff into work and consolidate the rest. I've always envisioned the den being a craft/art/music/hobby room and we never spend time in there. My goal is to try to make it more inviting and try to spruce it up a bit so that we do spend time in there. I figure we're stuck in this stupid apartment for another year, we might as well try to make the best of it. And when it's all done, I'm going to do a home tour for you guys. Then you can see where I spend my lazy days. Not really, but you know.

Today, though, I have the most awesome wedding to share with you guys. A.P. and I are gearing up for another wedding in San Diego next year. Anyway, I was looking at weddings in San Diego, trying to see if I could find one in their venue, but when I happened onto this wedding, I couldn't resist posting it. I was so taken with it, in fact, that I never even got to look for a wedding in their venue! It's so awesome guys! It's FILLED with glorious, SUPER details and beautifully captured by Jagger Photography. I give you...a superhero wedding!

Is that not amazing, guys? I can't get over all the awesome details! And are their converse sneakers not the cutest? So perfect! Love, love, love.

This weekend, my girlfriends and I are kicking things off with a raclette and fondue party and we're watching the season six, part two of Sex and the City (we've been re-watching the series this summer for fun!). I'm super psyched to have some drinks, relax, and spend some time with some good friends. I'm still healing from my NYC trip (Emotionally, not physically. I didn't like fall from a tall building or anything.), so I'm looking forward to spending time with good friends. Saturday, we aim to relax to the max and finish up some house projects. And Sunday, my friends are having their annual pool party! It should be a fun weekend filled with good friends, good food, and lots of memories! What are you all planning on doing this weekend?

In the mean time, here are your dance moves for the week:

Vintage cigar box centerpieces

DIY Pie Pop Favors=Total Yumminess!

You MUST check out this amazing CMYK themed wedding! So, so clever.

I've been catching up on Mad Men lately (seasons 1-4 arevavailable on Netflix instant watch) and I'm in love...again. There are many, many days in my life when I really believe I was born in the wrong generation. I should have been a 1950's housewife.

Everybody should have an affordable ruffled top.

Marion Cotillard has the best short and curly hair ever. Seriously.

Simple and classic autumn.

What I wish my NYC eye makeup had looked like.

(Friday Dance Photo via here; Alex & James's Superhero Wedding Photography by Jagger Photography via Green Wedding Shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...