7.02.2009

Wow. Just. Wow.

“Hey, can you grab me a tofu dog? I’m kind of busy live-blogging this picnic.”
Apropros Picture and Caption via Look at this Fucking Hipster!

Remember Awkward Family Photo??? This is way, way, way better than that! Look at this fucking hipster!! Hilarious! Nothing at all to do with wedding planning, but good internet nonetheless. I know at least one of you will like it. This one is my favorite...for the caption alone. A.P. found this one! Thanks, A.P.!! This is one of many reasons why I heart you so very much! You too love to trash talk the hipsters!

2 comments:

  1. Very funny, and not what I expected to see here. Just returned from vacation, and I'm curious to see what posts you have saved up for this coming week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...