6.08.2011

Wedding Wednesday: Yellow and Cream Wedding Inspiration

It's too hot to blog! Yesterday was 90 some degrees, and the building I work in is not air conditioned. It was TERRIBLE. I came home and washed the work off me! I took the coolest bath, it was like swimming in a pool. It was awesome. Then, I took a three hour nap. And that was awesome, too. Today aims to be the same kind of weather, and it made me think about summer weddings!

Nothing is cheerier to me for a summer wedding than yellows and creams. They scream summer, and make me dream of all things yellow: sunshine, sunflowers, billy buttons, daffodils, and so much more. That being said, here are some pretty things for a summer wedding with a yellow/cream color scheme! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...