11.15.2011

Thanksgiving Decor

Growing up, my family set a nice table, but we didn't decorate. We never had a cornucopia or anything crazy like that. However, as an adult who is setting her own traditions, I like to make everything a bit fancy. I use cloth napkins, put on a nice tablecloth, have a centerpiece, and since we do our Thanksgiving buffet style (for now anyway), I even make pretty place cards that tell people what each side dish is. Yes, I'm that fancy. This year, I think I'd also like to spruce up the place a little. We're not going all out with food, so I thought it might be nice to make the decor a bit fancy.

Do you decorate for Thanksgiving? Here's some inspiration either way! : )


Don't forget the Thanksgiving Recipe Series! With more coming this Thursday! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...