This year, we are once again hosting Thanksgiving. This will be the third year in a row! Madness! Last year, since it was our first Thanksgiving as a married couple, I went OVER. THE. TOP! I kept joking that the theme was gluttony. This year, I'm tired. All the time. And so I'm thinking tasteful, simple, and delicious. I see a lot of pretty details (including our wedding china and new silverware!), simple but super yummy sides, and one beautiful bird.
Something I didn't get to do last year but really, really want to do this year is to send out actual invitations. Since it's already November, I'm thinking I better get busy on this! Here are some invites I'm loving. Which one do you like the best?
2. Turkey, Pie, and Football! Oh my!
3. Customizable Fancy Fork, Knife and Spoon Invite (printable)
4. Classic Damask Invite (also printable)
5. Classic Script Invites (also printable)
6. Library Pocket Invites with Envelopes - Not for Thanksgiving necessarily, but so, so cute!
(All photo credits are linked above.)