9.19.2011

Marriage Mondays: Call for October Submissions

Would you like to submit a guest post for Marriage Mondays? If so, I'd love to read it! In exchange for your troubles, you get full linkage and some awesome promotional tweets. I get the honor of having a new voice chime in and share their perspective on marriage. : )

For October 2011, which is coming up oh, so soon, I'm forgoing the traditional submission process and doing an open submission. In other words, you're not limited to what's posted on the calendar (though you are welcome to submit under those topics, too). Instead, I'm leaving the topic choice up to you. What have you experienced in marriage that you'd like to talk about? How has marriage changed you in good (and bad) ways? I want to hear it all!

Email me
. Can't wait!

Stay tuned! The real post is up in just an hour! : )

Do you subscribe to Not the Marrying Kind? If not, you should! It's free and fun and it means you automatically get new posts when the blog is updated. No having to check back! Click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...