12.02.2011

Snow Dancing, Swaying to the Music

I cannot believe it's already December! I also cannot believe how the temperatures here went from being in the 50's to 30's with that simple month change. I've lived in Chicago from birth and that never ceases to amaze me. It's also made me realize I gotta get my butt into gear and get up earlier since now I'll have to warm up the car and probably eventually brush the snow off. I hate that. It's the one downfall to our car ownership. We'll still take it over the bus any day, though. : )

This week's wedding is a quiet one. Every once in a while, when I need solitude in my own life, I find myself mysteriously drawn to elopements. After all, for those of us who are already married and those who are still planning weddings, you know that whether we go through with it or not, we all at some point dream of running off and eloping. Bonnie and Chris's elopement is gorgeous, though. It's stately and Bonnie's dress is to die for, but what I really love is that it's all for them, just the two of them. Plus, it's photographed by one of my favorite photographers, Emma Case (she also photographed Kiara King's wedding). Oh, and once again, there's a crying picture which almost made me cry! What is my obsession with that lately? Anywho...have a gander at Bonnie and Chris's sweet, sweet elopement.

Is that not breathtaking? I love all those buttons that go down the back of her dress! Simply amazing! And of course my favorite picture is them stocking up on candy bars! Hilarious!

This weekend, we are taking Ollie for his final round of puppy shots and getting sh*t done around our house. Then, B-Mac is having a spa party on Sunday which I'm going to swing by for a while. I could use some relaxation and am thinking about getting my eyebrows done and maybe a pedicure. Fun! What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you have a lovely weekend! Stay warm and cozy!

In the mean time, here are your dance moves for the week:

The Secret World of Disneyland - Cats who eat the rats at night??? Madness!

Bored while you're cooped up in the house? Learn to do a random craft!

Ryan Gosling: So good looking, you could eat him!



Cats hugging kittens? My head just exploded from the cuteness!

Minimalist Psycho poster (and other great movie poster redesigns...including this one for The Karate Kid and this one for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, which is brilliant)

Cute (and simple) braid tutorial from a blog I just discovered and hate to admit I like because Lauren Conrad is one of the people behind it. I can't help it though! They make stuff so easy. Example: look at this other fishtail braid tutorial. Way better than the one I posted a few weeks ago!


(Friday dance photo via here; Bonnie and Chris's elopement photographed by Emma Case)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...