2. I wish I was a better blogger. And that includes everything that comes with blogging: tweeting, responding to comments, reading other blogs and commenting, etc. Lately, I'm doing the bare minimum and I don't want to take a break because I fear I know how that will go. But I'm sick of the fact that so much of my personal life has been given up completely in order to accommodate my job. And I'm afraid that if I take a break, my job will take over completely and I'll get really sporadic about my posting again.
3. I wish I was organized and had any of my Christmas shopping done. I haven't thought about what to get A.P. really, nor have I though about what to get my family or friends. And as of this Saturday, I'll be officially screwed, with Christmas two weeks away. I also wanted to do cards and I don't think that will happen either. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
4. I wish I was better to myself. I feel like there's not much of me to give to someone else these days. It used to be that if I was really beat from work, I would sometimes come home and sleep for an hour or so before A.P. got home. Then we got Ollie. Those days went right out of the window. The new schedule is that I work two hours of overtime or so and then I come home, exhausted, only to be bombarded by the puppy. Then I either work some more or I do stuff around the house. I'm up until late, too. These days, I'm lucky if I get more than six hours of sleep. It's terrible.
5. I wish I was better to A.P. I feel like I'm so stressed out and so tired that I'm not a very good companion these days. I'm constantly tired and annoyed and depressed by the weather, family crap, and of course, my job. I'm constantly complaining to A.P. because I feel like I have no one I can talk to at work. I wish we could run away, if only for a weekend. We need a vacation.
6. I wish I was a better sister/daughter. I'm trying, but my family isn't making it easy at all.
7. I wish I was living my life better.