1.14.2011

Remember the Dance?


A long, long time ago, I used to do Friday dances. It was basically a roundup (sometimes with photos) of posts I'd happened onto that week that were interesting/funny/cute/insert a word here. The reason I called them Friday dances is because before the wedding, Fridays meant wedding dance practice for A.P. and I. We don't dance anymore, and the Friday dance posts tapered off. Lately, though, I've been thinking about bringing them back. Call it nostalgia, a desire to dance again (instead of coming home and passing out on the couch on a Friday night) or, heck, just an easier way to fill my five days. Either way, I'm bringing back the Friday dance! So, let's bust a move, shall we?

First up, a wedding. I'd like to think this wedding is what Liz Lemon's wedding would look like, if A. Liz Lemon got married young, and B. Liz Lemon were less awkward and more crafty. Of course, they would probably have cupcakes instead of cookies for the dessert buffet.

Speaking of Liz Lemon...check out this insane Liz Lemon blog. Blerg! That's awesome!

I don't know if I've ever mentioned A.P.'s intense love for barbecue, but I'm pretty sure that he would love it if I made this for dinner one night...

...And I would love him if he made these for me.

Here's to pop culture loving mothers! I hope my future bébés talk about me this way one day.

Speaking of future bébés...I also hope they dress like this. How freaking adorable!

These adorable vintage adapted dresses make me want to pack them all up, and head to Italy to ride on the back of a Vespa (à la Roman Holiday).

Almost wish I'd have thought of this for my own wedding! Would've fit in perfectly!

That's it, folks! Have a wonderful weekend! I'm going to try to be back on Monday, though it may be tough (three day weekend and all).

(Photos via Green Wedding Shoes)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...