11.14.2011

Marriage Mondays: Sexywear

Do you wear lingerie? I usually wear leggings or pajama pants and a tee shirt to bed, but occasionally I glam it up a bit. Don't we all??? Here's some pretty picks to spice up your wardrobe!

1. Sexy Black Chemise
Sexy Chemise



2. Sexy Nudes: Romper and Chemise
Nudes

Nudes by martyj featuring a lace chemise


3. Sexy Lounging
Sexy Lounging

MbyM long top
€70 - welikefashion.com

Mimi Holliday by damari
£92 - harrods.com




4. Red Rawr
Red Rawr

Silk chemise
$88 - bloomingdales.com

Anna Beck chandelier earrings
$315 - couturecandy.com




Which one do you like the best? My favorite is #3. That's the librarian geek in me. : ) Hope you liked today's Marriage Mondays posts! See you tomorrow!

Do you subscribe to Not the Marrying Kind? If not, you should! It's free and fun and it means you automatically get new posts when the blog is updated. No having to check back! Click here for more details!

(Photo via here; Fashion Boards via Polyvore)

3 comments:

  1. I think I like #2 the best but I'd take #1 as a safer bet for a new boyfriend (if I can find one, hum).
    The advantage of being single is that I can sleep in long pj's and socks and just not worry about it, since I'm ALWAYS cold at night LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I have a weakness for lingerie, especially anything vintage-looking. I really love that polka dot one you picked out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Musing: I think you'll find a boyfriend with either. ; ) I love them all. Lingerie is so pretty, even if you're not into it. It's so delicate and soft looking.

    @Helen: I love the polka dot one the most in that that's the most like something I would wear just around the house. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...