11.12.2010

A Woman's Right to Shoes

I heart A.P. so, so much. Here's why:

As I've mentioned before, I have a strong addiction to shopping these days. I've been trying to stop, but it seems that now that I have money, it wants to be spent. That being said, I've been trying to update my wardrobe, including winter shoes, of which I have very, very few. Last year, A.P. got me a beautiful pair of Uggs for Christmas, which I adore and wear all the time. More recently, I purchased a pair of Hunter rain boots, something I'd been talking about buying for two years! Then last night, out of boredom, I was searching Zappos for a pair of leather boots. I'd found the perfect pair. I liked them so much, I even thought about them today a bunch of times.

After my stressful day of work, I went to Michael's and bought a bunch of art supplies for an upcoming project. I was exhausted. I got ONE hour of sleep last night because I worked through the night. Then I was in meetings all day today, and ended up staying two hours late at work. Needless to say, I was stressed, exhausted and running on empty. So imagine my surprise when I got up the stairs to our apartment, and saw these bad boys waiting outside the door:


Turns out, after I found them, he sat right next to me on the couch and ordered them without me knowing! He rushed the delivery and there they were, waiting for me by the door. How can you not love a man who buys you beautiful, wonderful shoes??

(Picture via Zappos)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...