2.03.2012

I Want to Dance with Somebody

I am so happy this week is over. I've been going to bed at a reasonable hour every night (earlier than I normally do) and I am still exhausted every day. My job just takes everything out of me. Last night, my guitar teacher said I was awfully quiet to which I responded I was tired. I came home, ate dinner, and geared up to watch Project Runway All Stars only to fall asleep and miss the fashion show altogether. LAME! Luckily, the week went by fast and we're back to a weekend. And not just any weekend. A weekend free of commitments. That means lots of relaxing and doing nothing. Plus, today is an easy day at work, so I am going to bust my ass, get a ton done, and get out at a reasonable hour. Come home, do a couple of chores, and then relax, relax, relax.

This week's wedding (it's been a while since I've given you one, eh?) is so adorable. And the details? Oh, my! They are so, so perfect and well thought out. Lauren and Steve were married in the autumn and their wedding reflects the season in every way...down to the cake topper (which is awesome!). They DIY'd so many of the details that appear in these beautiful photos by Tray Photography. I thought I did a lot, but this bride thought of everything! Check it out!

Don't you love that cake topper? I almost want one just as an objet d'art for the house! And I love that the bride wore her glasses. So rad.

So, here's how I'm achieving maximum relaxation success this weekend: I'm eating leftovers of delicious meals I've been cooking all week long (no cooking), I'm watching a couple of movies from AFI's Top 100 list (part of my list for 2012), and I'm picking February's books and digging in. Either that or I'm sleeping all weekend and doing a whole lotta nothing. : ) What are you up to this weekend?

In the mean time, here are your dance moves for the week:








I still need to work on wearing my hair in a pretty style once a week. I'm looking for inspiration.

(Friday dance photo via here; Lauren and Steve's Autumn Canadian wedding photographed by Tray Photography via Whimsical Wonderland Weddings)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...