10.21.2011

I Will Dance With You

Another Friday dance, another week gone by! I've been overwhelmed with work (shocker) and never quite recovered from last weekend's craziness. So you all can imagine what I'm doing *this* weekend, right??? SLEEPING IN! What. Is. Up. It's going to be so kickass to not have to wake up early. Plus, on top of being exhausted, I had to wake up early a lot this week in order to take the bus to work since our car was in the shop. I'd forgotten how miserable public transportation was. What normally takes me 15-20 minutes by car, of course took me 30-40 minutes by bus. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. I was so cranky every day I showed up to work after riding that miserable bus. Good thing we have Susan (our car) back now and she's purring like a kitten.

Anywho, in honor of my guitar recital last night (more on that next week!), I am pleased to show you one of the cooler weddings I've spotted in a while! It's so rad it kind of made my head explode a little. It's a Johnny Cash themed wedding! What the what???!!!??? Yes. That's right. It's not only pure awesomeness, it's also pure rockabilly (in the best possible sense of the word)! Karey and Zak both loved music and Zak especially has a deep love affair with The Man in Black, so they had themselves a Johnny Cash wedding. And I have to tell you, it's so cool that it makes me want to be friends with these people. It's chock full of amazing details. Have a look, won't you?

Um, are there bits of brain everywhere? Did your head explode a bit? Cuz we all know mine did the first time I saw this beautiful affair. It's definitely one of those weddings I wish I had attended. It was not only amazing but it felt really personal. That's something I'm big on, for sure.

So, the weekend is upon us again and A.P. and I are excited to do some fun stuff again. Tomorrow night we are taking Rev/Rach to dinner to celebrate her birthday, which was at the beginning of the month (yes, we're aware it's almost the end of the month...lol). Saturday, we're thinking about finally getting it together and going apple picking. And Sunday, my dad is turning 83, which is pretty crazy. So, we'll for sure be celebrating that. All in all, it's going to be another jam packed weekend, but hopefully with more naps. Or at least more down time. What are you fabulous peeps up to this weekend? Whatever it is, have a wonderful weekend!

In the mean time, here are your dance moves for the week:

Love every single look here.


I was dying laughing over many of these buttons (and wishing I could purchase, like, all of them).

Who gives a f*ck about an Oxford Comma? YOU DO! (And here's why!)

Five minutes my ass! But I still want to learn how to do this.

I have no idea if I've posted this before (so I'm sorry if I have), but it's so great and helpful that I say why not post again (assuming I've posted it already)! 100 Photography Tutorials

Sometimes I wish A.P. baked. He could make me these!

I don't like to start thinking about Christmas this early, but wouldn't these be wonderful adorning your Christmas tree this year?

(Friday Dance Photo via here; Zak and Karey's Johnny Cash themed wedding photographed by John Robert Woods Photography via Jesi Haack Design)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Oxford comma link - that is an ongoing debate in my work life and I will now just point everyone to that poster.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...