10.27.2010

A.P., The Halloweenie

A.P. and I were invited to a Halloween party, which A.P. does NOT want to go to. (He's the Halloweenie...get it?) Alas, he's going anyway...assuming we can find a costume. We went to this awesome, gigantic Halloween store this past weekend, but walked out empty-handed. I have come up with many, many ideas for what we could be, but A.P. can't get on board with any. Here are my top choices:

  • Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein - He wears a white t-shirt, suit jacket and we do up his makeup like Frankenstein. I wear a white dress, and do my hair in a giant beehive with white on the sides.
  • King Kong and Anne Darrow - A.P. really wants to wear a gorilla costume, so this was my compromise. He could wear his gorilla costume and carry around a small Empire State Building, and I could wear a white dress and style my hair with finger waves, wear red lipstick, etc.
  • The Grapes of Wrath and Of Mice and Men - This is my number one pick because it's clever but requires very little "costume." I wear a gray t-shirt with mice all over it, slick back my hair, and carry around one of my mustaches on a stick (recycled from our wedding!). A.P. wears a purple shirt covered in purple balloons and carries around a sword.

That's all I got. Do you guys have any ideas? What are you all dressing up as this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...