11.03.2010

I [Anatomically] Heart You

What better way to tell someone you love them than with an anatomical heart? I'm super into all these great etsy finds! (Meanwhile, I'm swamped with work...will post more soon!)

Beautiful Silver Anatomical Heart Necklace from etsy shop House That Crow Built

Simple Anatomical Heart Stationary Set from etsy shop The Craft Pantry

Bold, Fantastic I Anatomically Heart You Note Cards from the etsy shop Sweet Dee

Adorable Matchbook Mini-Notebooks Stamped with an Anatomical Heart from etsy shop The Little Bird Told Me

And one of the best for last...I Anatomically Heart You Note Card from etsy shop Letter Happy

2 comments:

  1. We are looking for great blogs and we would love it if you registered yours with us.

    PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps readers find great blog posts and blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

    If you are interested in joining, please check us out!

    Thanks,
    Eric Castelli
    PostZoom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart anatomical hearts! I have a little one on my wall that I picked up in Mexico!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...