2.21.2012

Spring on the Horizon

Believe it or not, planting season is almost here! I've been perusing websites, magazines, and of course, Pinterest for inspiration. This year, at my work garden, I'm hoping to build:

2 additional hoop houses
A potato bin
A compost pile

I'm also planning on expanding my compost program and expanding the garden to include a not for profit farmer's market. Spring being so close is freaking me out. A lot of work is piling up and my team is dwindling. I've had several team members leave for other opportunities. Lame, lame, lame, but understandable. It puts me in the lurch, though, and I'm trying like hell to re-build a team as great as last year's. It's hard when you realize how much work it's going to be. I'm scared I won't be able to get the job done with such a small team. Hopefully I'm just being cynical.

In the mean time, I'm trying just to get inspired for the upcoming growing season. Here are some things I'd like to do as side projects:




Have you started thinking about gardening yet? What projects are you eyeballing this year?

(Photo credits linked above)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...