2.08.2012

The Countdown Is On

Less than one week to Valentine's Day. When I was single, I called it Singles Awareness Day. I still do, actually. Let's face it...Valentine's Day is kind of only fun if you are in a couple. Actually, I take that back. I once went with my old best friend to see The Wedding Date in the theater and we sneaked in wine and got d-runk. So, turns out I'm wrong. Valentine's Day is fun no matter what. You just have to be surrounded by the right people. : )

I've been pinning things for a month or so on my Valentine's Day themed board aptly titled Singles Awareness Day. Here are some favorites:



Plus...




Are you on Pinterest? If so, follow me! I give good pins (and make t-shirts that say it!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...