2.01.2012

Wedding Wednesday: Seating Charts

How did/will you handle seating at your wedding? Our wedding was a mish mash of different sized tables and chairs, which sounds difficult to plan, but for whatever reason worked out perfectly! The wedding I attended last summer was very odd in that everyone sat at tables of six, but in these little alcoves. It was very isolating and you felt far removed from both the other guests and the bride and groom (they sat at a table in the middle of the room).

If you're working on making a seating chart right now and you weren't provided with a template by your venue (if you don't know if your vendor has one, ask! Many do and all you have to do is fill in the blanks), I'm loving this tutorial from Once Wed. So simple and, dare I say, pretty?


(Photo via Once Wed)

1 comment:

  1. Nothing pretty about ours - I just made a list for each table in Microsoft Word . . . and I have to say that it was my absolute least favorite part of wedding planning. So many personalities! So many last minute changes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...