2.15.2011

Oh, Deer!

I don't know what my fascination with deer is, I really don't. Nevertheless, like birds, I love them. When I first moved in with A.P., I bought the cardboard deer head you see below, mounted it to the wall above our barrel. (Say what?!? It looks cool, and always gets compliments, so meh.)

And now, after reading yet another deer inspired design post on A Cup of Jo, I'm thinking I'm ready to buy the real thing, vintage of course, or a cool resin version.


Plus 10 more deer inspired decor items.

1. Quirky Deer Art

2. Metallic Deer Antler

3. Vintage Miniature Brass Deer Rocking Horse

4. Cute Deer Print for Baby's Room

5. Sophisticated Deer Print for Living Room

6. Adorable Deer Pony Tail Holders

7. Fawn Onesie

8. Two-headed Deer Necklace

9. Vintage Brass Deer Hook

10. Cardboard Deer Head


(Deer Bathroom Photo via A Cup of Jo; 1. Quirky Deer Art Photo via BeatUpCreations on etsy 2. Metallic Deer Antler via AustinModern on etsy 3. Vintage Miniature Brass Deer Rocking Horse Photo via filedaway on etsy 4. Cute Deer Print Photo for Baby's Room via leearthaus on etsy 5. Sophisticated Deer Print for Living Room Photo via RococcoCo on etsy 6. Adorable Deer Pony Tail Holders Photo via okeykaraoke on etsy 7. Fawn Onesie Photo via Msg1983 on etsy 8. Two-headed Deer Necklace Photo via Fable and Fury on etsy 9. Vintage Brass Deer Hook Photo via Portuguese Vintage on etsy 10. Cardboard Deer Head Photo via ModCloth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...