8.05.2011

Sweetheart Dance


Happy Friday, everybody! As you all read this, A.P. and I are on our way to NYC for a friend's wedding. I'm not super psyched. I'm sick. I'm tired. And Aunt Flo is comin' to town any minute, which is really killing my mood. And frankly, we're still frustrated at how much the whole weekend is costing us. But we will celebrate and have a good time (or die trying!). I will take lots of pictures so that I can show you how we look when we are not lazy and kick it up a notch.

Meanwhile, we've had an exciting week. Did you know our wedding was featured on The Thirty-Something Bride? Well, it was! And we couldn't be more thrilled. Thank you so much, Louise, for featuring us and for the sweet comments. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, feel free to head on over and take a look.

In honor of the NYC wedding and my Brooklyn friends who are getting married, I thought I would share with you this super adorable Brooklyn boathouse wedding that was shot by the amazing Tec Petaja (and one of my favorite wedding photographers)! I'm in love with this sweet bride! I adore her veil, her dress, and I LOVE that she's just wearing a band. How simple and lovely, no? Take a peek!


Wasn't that so pretty? I am so in love with the relaxed vibe of that wedding! Everyone seems so happy, but also calm, no?

This has been a whirlwind of a week, guys! I wish we could relax this weekend and do nothing, but this weekend aims to be pretty whirlwind, too. Hopefully at some point, we'll be able to take a breath or two. What are you up to this weekend?

In the mean time, here are your dance moves for the week:

Love this water balloon engagement session! What a fun idea!

Such a cute DIY paper banner. And it's a great idea that can be used for all kinds of parties, not just weddings: baby's birthday, congrats, etc.

What a sweet treat!

Laundry room lighting

Grownup pudding pops

A.P.'s favorite cupcakes at Sweet Mandy B.'s are snickerdoodle, so perhaps I will be needing to learn to make these bad boys (or go broke with trips to the bakery!).

And of course, the Marriage Role Model Series from this week's Marriage Monday.

And here are five posts you may have missed from July:

Our Trip to Long Grove, IL

Which anniversary do YOU celebrate?

Bits of Pretty

Paul McCartney at home

Tolerance Levels

(Dance Friday Photo via here; Eileen and Jacob's Brooklyn Boathouse Wedding Photographed by Tec Petaja via Once Wed)

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. I see now why you said you were about to have a lousy weekend. I hope it's better than you are expecting. :)

    -Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice pics related to Wedding Dance. Thanks for the sweetheart dance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...