8.11.2011

Daydreamin'

I don't know about you, but A.P. and I desperately need a vacation. A real, just the two of us vacation. And lately, I've been wishing it was in France. My heart lies there and I miss it so. It's been almost ten (!!) years since I was last there. That's the longest I've ever gone without visiting. I announced to A.P. that our next big vacation should be to Europe, namely France. I know in my heart he would love it, too. I mean, really, how lovely would it be to be in the French countryside right now?


You could prepare meals in this kitchen:

And eat them here:


Then you could lounge here and read an old book, a real, paper book:


You could take long baths in this amazing tub:


And then curl up by the fireplace at the end of the night with someone you love:


Le sigh.

(Photos via Miss Design)

3 comments:

  1. It's impossible not to love France, I could go there every other trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the clarification that you want to read a real *paper* book. I also love the idea of this trip and hope I find my future prince charming to share something like this with. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bathroom is delightful and i am stuck in the land of paper-books-only and still, so-far, happy to be there...but we'll see, the bookshelf can only take so much more of my hoardiness. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...