4.27.2012

Barn Dance



It has been SO long since we danced, no?  This week was a bit of a blur.  It was also my last week of guitar class...and I didn't go.  I skipped class and my recital all because it's been weeks since I practiced and frankly, I was just too tired to go.  I'm sitting out the next session.  I want to relax a bit and focus on some other things.  I'll pick it up again in the summer.

Speaking of summer, I'm thinking about going on a diet in May.  Gear up for the summer.  I shit you not that the other day a coworker asked me if I'd gained weight since the fall.  Can you believe some people?  Soooo crazy!

Here's something that's only crazy in the sense that it's crazy beautiful!  Emily and Brandon got married at her parents' house, with a big, beautiful barn as the backdrop.  This gorgeous country wedding, photographed by Ken Kienow, is simple and rustic.  Check it out!




























Is that not the most gorgeous, relaxed looking wedding?  The details were amazing, but it's not overly fussy.  I love weddings like that.  Effortlessly beautiful, even though you know it took a ton of effort.   : )

Le sigh...what are you up to this weekend?  I am trying to convince A.P. to go to this free market for a weekend date feature.  Other than that, I'm looking forward to some relaxing/possible Dexter episode watching. We've been on a roll the past few weekends and we're about half way through season 6...finally!  Whatever you're doing, I hope it's relaxing and wonderful!

In the mean time, here are your dance moves for the week:

Custom Tap Pants

My thoughts exactly on marathons

Where the fuck should you do your drinking?

For the Star Wars geek in all of us ladies



Wearing aprons outside of the kitchen?  What a cute idea!


Pretty prints like this would be so lovely in a bathroom, don't you think?

Pinata Cookies???  TOO FREAKING AWESOME!!

(Friday dance photo by Millie Clinton; Emily and Brandon's Backyard Barn Wedding photographed by Ken Kienow via Green Wedding Shoes)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...