1.06.2012

Let's Face the Music and Dance

This is my 401st post! Can I get a what, what? I can't even believe that I've been blogging that much! I can't believe I've shared 400 things with people! That's madness, I tell you, madness! I have such big things I want to do here, peeps, and I have no time to do them. Can you guess what's going on my list for 2012 (which I'm for sure debuting next week)?

This week has been a whirlwind. In addition to last week, I took this week off. The Half-breed Swede and her man, Cash Folds, left us Monday (see pictures of their trip here), then Tuesday I had jury duty. Luckily, I didn't get picked. Then the past few days I've been relaxing and feeling guilty for not doing work. Tomorrow, I swear. I know I don't have to because technically I'm on vacation, but I will feel a lot less overwhelmed if I go in with a bunch of stuff done. So much to do, so little I actually want to do. : )

In honor of the new year, I'm posting this absolutely gorgeous New Year's Eve wedding. Cameron and Jason were married in Vermont at The Murphy Farmhouse, a home dating back to the 1700's! The intimate, cozy wedding was so gorgeously photographed by Alex Maldonado of Alex M Photography. I can't imagine a better New Year's celebration than a wedding just like this!

I am loving the simple ceremony decor. I love that the room is the star of the show. Well, that, and the couple. : )

This weekend, I'm going to get some stuff sorted out before I go back to work on Monday. I'm also going to savor every last moment of freedom and cozy up next to A.P. with the dog and cat. Finally, we're giving my brother-in-law a bunch of stuff from our storage for his new apartment. This is super exciting because it's only temporary (1 year) and will greatly help us clear out some of the clutter in our actual apartment! Yay! What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it's cozy and warm and relaxing!



Better than spotify...drinkify

Tips and more tips to make life easier

A cozy, 16th century drink for a wintry evening

Simple, gorgeous hair even I can do




(Friday dance photo by me; Cameron and and Jason's Vermont New Year's Eve wedding photographed by Alex Maldonado of Alex M Photography via A Paper Proposal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...