11.19.2010

A Real Wedding

Happy Friday! This has been a crazy week. On the one hand, my phone was stolen by someone at my job. On the other hand, I found out I won this grant I was working on for a long time! So...you win some, you lose some.

Anyway, It's been a while since I featured a real wedding on this blog. This is mostly because after my own wedding, I was sick to death of weddings. I still can't quite bring myself to even look at wedding blogs that I used to love, but still, some weddings are too good to pass up.

For instance, this gorgeous wedding shot by Tec Petaja. Catherine and Erik had a beautiful, rustic wedding in La Colle sur Loup, France. I've never seen a couple kissing in so many pictures and looking so stunning doing so. I don't know about you guys, but A.P. and I are not big into the PDA. Kissing so much in front of the camera at our wedding felt...strange. Guess I'll never be an actress, huh? But this couple makes all that PDA look...necessary.


(Photos via Tec Petaja)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...